The Xbox Center
Hello welcome to TheXboxCenter.com

From here you can either Log in or Join TheXboxCenter.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Xbox Center
Hello welcome to TheXboxCenter.com

From here you can either Log in or Join TheXboxCenter.
The Xbox Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Im A Boss
Lobby Rules and Recommendations [READ] EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 9:11 am by Mr EpikZ

» zombies in black ops
Lobby Rules and Recommendations [READ] EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:18 am by tom

» Carlisbeast 10th/Unlock lobbies.
Lobby Rules and Recommendations [READ] EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 9:58 pm by stabile2100

» im kool guy and its true lol
Lobby Rules and Recommendations [READ] EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 12:56 pm by Mr EpikZ

» Site staff in need
Lobby Rules and Recommendations [READ] EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 10:24 am by cabrera17

» Modding Tools & Download!
Lobby Rules and Recommendations [READ] EmptyMon Sep 06, 2010 5:52 am by stabile2100

» The music i like
Lobby Rules and Recommendations [READ] EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:46 am by andy

» the 2 word game =]
Lobby Rules and Recommendations [READ] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:43 pm by stabile2100

» I like to party
Lobby Rules and Recommendations [READ] EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 7:45 am by JustDoIt

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Donate
http://www.keenfootwear.com/images/btn_subscribe.gif
Payment option

Lobby Rules and Recommendations [READ]

Go down

Lobby Rules and Recommendations [READ] Empty Lobby Rules and Recommendations [READ]

Post  cabrera17 Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:15 pm

Rules

- All lobbies must now have minimum price of $15 for everything and $5 for infections only.(You can charge more if you wish)
- Lobbies can no longer have deals for more than one person.
- Your lobby must accept Paypal as a main form of payment.
- No lobby can do system link unless they are verified and stickied.
- If you choose to let people rent your lobby you must charge a minimum of $30 for 30 mins and $60 for an hour.
- Do not have other websites on your thread. This is advertising and against the rules.
- Bumping and double posting are against the rules. Having other people bump your topic for you is also against the rules. If you do either your post will be closed. This also goes for stickies.
- If you are sticky and you don't stay active with your sticky you will be un sticky instantly.
- If there are reports of scamming you will be instantly ip-banned.

Not following the rules above will cause your post to get closed.
If you believe you were following the rules above and your thread gets closed anyways, PM me with a link to your topic and I will check to make sure it abides. It I don't find anything wrong with it I will open it back up.
cabrera17
cabrera17
Site Founder
Site Founder

https://www.youtube.com/user/prestigemenow

Back to top Go down